Friday, September 23, 2011

What's wrong with US (I wish I am not included, but I am)

Dow Jones down, KLCI down. Billions were wiped out from the market. I was born in this period of time, so I shall only talk about what's going on today. The crisis was all started by the GREED of SELFISH people that I know not of. People selling sub prime mortgages with a known fact that they are creating a bubble which will eventually screw up the entire world. Not to mention governments who were voted in suddenly "decided" to understate the debts of their country, creating an illusion of the strong Euro Union. Only later to screw up the rest of us.

Question is, what did normal people living their day to day lives have to do will all this? You can call us pathetic for voting you in. But we never voted for ordinary people into the cabinet to screw us all up with their cronies like Enron. Don't get me started with what's with my own country.

And guess what's the solution that these so called voted-in governments do? Cutting down on budget to improve our country that belongs to its people, not the government. Increase taxes? And my government complains that they are not getting enough tax from its people? Well said. Normal civilians are suppose to bear the consequences of greed.

In fact, the amount of commodities, food, companies and properties intrinsic values remain the same with or without the market. It is by people's greed and perception that create paper value of money for those items. How I wish, things are a lot more simple and BETTER when we were more stupid. Or, I just wish those smart people out there, be it the Fed Revs or the OPEC to just have some sense of humanity and concern for the people that are not making profits from the paper values. Please.

In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments: