Monday, October 16, 2006

another quote from my ex dear dear blog..

From her blog :

what's minnie without mickey?

what's tiger without pooh?

what's patrick without spongebob?

what's ME without YOU?

send this to 15 frens u nvr wana LOOSEEE..

* receive this fwd msg today.. and i haf so little frens in melb that it's so hard to find 15 ppl on my phonebook. Blerk. that's the disadvantage of coming to a new country wit ur frens! esp when ur frens go back to ur country before u.. tsk tsk

* fwd the msg to a few ppl.. one call back.. "u v free?" haha.. two fwd-ed back.. all guys. haha. HOW SWEET! i thot guys would think that fwd-ing sth like tht is gay.

this little msg made my DAY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


i was the one calling her back!!.... yays... haha... i damn lame ar... alwiz quote from other ppl's blog.. cuz i really got nothing much to write lately... unless abt the finish-less assignments n my mood-depression thesis subject.... dying.... neway... got sumthing happening in my life lately... brilliantly done still... not telling it out yet.. till i succeeded... crossing my fingers.... praying hard for it to be perfect.... bless me ar.. my ex dear dear....

cheers...

No comments: