Saturday, October 07, 2006

mumsu ball

Finally got time to do this... Shud have done this way way way way earlier... I went to this malaysian club ball on the 22nd of Sept... which is half a month back...

ok ok.. it was at sofitel melbourne at collins after the exhibition st junction... actually looking at the outside part of the hotel.. i tot its goinna b a dodgy place.... but after i parked my car.. oh oh... have i mention my car? nah.. it was a rented 1... from thrifty.. $65 bucks mate... damn blardy expensive for a day's rent... but it was great lar... as i m fetching some frens along too.. check it out.. a red lancer lar... i noe its no big deal... but i learn to respect the lancer since i was young...




























and here's the outlook of the ball room...




























the main course... salmon wit sumthing.... rating from 0-10... i giv 7














n the dessert.. tiramisu with chocolate ice cream... rating 6... it wasn't the most beautiful ballrooms i had seen.. but it was really good enuff... din expected much mayB... however, the ball was damn boring for me lar... not much of my close frens went.. n i stuck in a table of virtually all unknowns... i was desperate to go... as this is goinna b my last unofficial ball.. in which i juz chill n look around... so... it was real boredom.... neway... took some pix at tat place... too bad cant find the 1 taken wit aim.. :'(














me n my ex dear dear.. sam boy wasn't meant to b there...














me n sam boy.. haha....














me n my 4 year old daughter... haha... she damn unhappy wit me.. i suppose...

but the after party was great lar... cuz i noe i was wasted... i dun remember wut i had.. i had a corona to start off with... then 3 151s, some vodka shoots then a tequila shoot thanx to justin.. haha... then i aso dunno wut i was doin alredi...














the gay ass pic....














my ex dear dear centering the attraction again.. lolzzz














the prom king is the other guy in white... haha... he dare to touch my ex dear dear wor... he lucky i m drunk...



















but at the end of the day... i still manage to drive home.. i was a lil tipsy... but i juz cant stand being sent home by a girl... haha... juz not my thing... but i manage to go home safely... n so did the rest... end of story... siew chin... dun kill me ar... i promise i wun drunk drive anymore...

1 comment:

min said...

Wah this one cannot alr. I must say something also. Wanna kena knock on ur head ah u drive drunk !!! wats wrong with girl driving u home wo.