Monday, August 20, 2007

Lost priorities..

Re-prioritize...

1. God
2. Family
3. My brothers
4. Risk Management.. Aim big leh shawnie... Forgotten wut ur priority
5. Manchester United (2 draws 1 lost)

This will be my top 5 priority from now on... almost forgotten this...

Issues of the black week

Been back to Karen Lee all over again... Sigh... I m playing it as thou i m 19 years old... How stupid can i be?

Neway, tmrw will b ah kei's bday... SO happy be-earlied bday... N aso happy 5 years old to my lovely cute cute daughter... hehe... Mei Hui.... sorry still cant find a good mother for u...

N also, happy belated bday to my ever beloved mummy back at home... Really miss u so so much... N miss the rest of my families too... Really miss hanging out with my cousins...

N also happy one year anniversary to my blog... Finally ONE year d...

N for the past week, been improving a lot from my snooker skills, been playing like 6 days out of the 7 days for the past week....

Finally, tonite will go out to Korean bbq with you... Hope u will have fun ya... muaXXX....

No comments: