Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday 2010 wishlist

This is the first ever wishlist i made in my life.. practically because, i cant afford to buy this all...

Top of the list :

1. The Ipad
Many asked why do i need one of these? I say : I need bigger screens for wireless connectivity.. i think my BB has worsen my short sightedness in the past one year.. N most importantly, i worship great gadgets, and this is one of them... ok, next...

2. A watch (Tissot, Seiko.. or some sort)
I am now still on Swatch, one that my ex bought for me in 2006? This is not right. I need something for a 26 y.o.... ok, next...

3. ManUtd Aon shirt
Many said... this shirt is not nice.. don't waste your money.. Fact is, i seen ManU from Sharp to Vodafone, Vodafone to AIG... each time they change, ppl starts criticising the shirt.. but nevertheless, it is a ManU shirt... this will probably in my top 3 birthday wishlist for at the least the coming 2-3 years as it has been for the past 10 years...

4. Cash, cash and cash...
Please kindly reimburse me.. I had a torrid time in the world cup which i vow not to repeat anymore...


No comments: