Saturday, July 31, 2010

MalaysianRe Team building

I was fortunate to be sent by my manager to join 23 other ppl from different insurance companies around the country for a teambuilding even organized by the MalaysianRe at Eagle Ranch Resort in PD somewhere in June 2010..


Everyone involved plus the two trainers from X Power Management...

It was my first formal team building. Activities include common indoor games, paintball, building a raft and rafting to the middle of the sea capturing flags, flying fox, football, face painting. Those are probably what i could remember of.

Practically, this team building's objective was to learn more to work as a team. What's important to me is that this is an event that helped tell me who i am. This is something i wanted to figure out for a long time.

At the end, i got comments like "You are weird!! I'm still trying to figure you out." "U R so fun + weird! Great to know you"... To sum it up, i got creative, plentiful ideas, smart, funny, weird & unreadable.

No comments: