Sunday, August 27, 2006

2nd post of the day

These few days, been sms-ing with my mum kinda a lot since i came to Aust since the beginning of this year.. My mum told me tat i had put some weight again.. haha.. i sent her some pix lately of me eating krispy kreme n me ice skating in falls creek....

But it was really saddening to realize that my mum is really age-ing... i love my mum a lot.. unfortunately, lately her sinus is making her feel very uncomfortable n that she has to undergo an operation about it soon... After hearing it, tears really drop down my face... I knew this op is not going to b much of a life threatening scene. I had underwent one when i was 15... But juz realizing the fact that my mum is really not getting any younger...

Mum, just wan to let u noe that i cherish evry single thing that u had done to my life... N i love u, sis n grandma very very mum..... cheers for my family...

No comments: