Monday, August 28, 2006

The row number 18 story... My 'fairy tale'

15th July 2006.. I m to return to melb for my second sem... Today, my uncle called me n asked if i cud share some of my weight quotas with his fren's daughter as her baggage was 50kgs.. the limit was 30kgs.. i guess mine was juz abt 10kgs.. so i said alrite... my uncle told me tat her name was Diane... after abt an hour or so.. my uncle called again... n told me tat his fren doesn't need my help anymore.. so i was all ok abt it...

since i was flying alone... when i checked in... i was hoping to actually bump into this Diane girl.. hehe... girl mar... but luck wasn't on my side... but i bump into another fren instead... but he told me tat he's on business class today... so... fine lor... sit alone....

i settled down on my 18D seat which i requested during my booking as the seat was next to the path way... as i do not wanna disturb any1 incase i need to pee... so... back to the story... i put my hand carry at the compartment on top of me lor... then settle down on my seat.. preparing to read my Da Vinci Code book... then suddenly got this girl standing next to me.. putting her luggage on to the top deck... wanted to giv her a hand... but i somehow tot tat its better to let her do it herself.. since the pathway is so small... then i remembered she asking me "Is this row 18?" haha... i said yes.... n she sat right down next to me... n then she start introducing herself.. dun remember wut was the exact words.. but the main point was... she was Diane.... OMG... she's the Diane tat i was hoping to meet.. after exchanging a few words.. the lights went off... n i started watching sum movies... i wanted to sleep... but i cant becuz the lights from her tiny tv was producing so much light... n sleeping in the plane is so damn tough.. so we spend the whole nite watching our own tiny tv sets...

Upon arrival... we went off together... n we queued together... haha.. to be honest.. the feelings was damn nice.. haha.. i felt as tho i was the prince charming in a fairy tale.. we chat still as i waited for her to come out after the imigration thingy... then we walked to the belts to collect our luggages... haha... thank God... my luggage was sumhow not out yet after hers... we waited for abt 20 mins at least.. haha... i mean.. i was waiting for my luggage n she was there teman-ing me to wait for it.. haha... after that we exchanged numbers.. n i was so stupid... i had my phone in my luggage instead of my hand carry... so, i gave her my phone n ask her to miss call me instead that nite.. haha... n she did... tats how i got her number.. lol...

Today is the first time i chat with her on msn... n the fairy tale ends as she is alredi sum1 else's gf.. n from her point of view... i can tell she had her own fairy tale found alredi... lol... so hereby, i wish u, Diane, a happily ever after wit ur guy ya... cheers... n thanx for the short excitement.. lol.. at least i feel tat it is... This pic is from her frenster, standing wit her bf... lol... thanx...

No comments: