Thursday, August 24, 2006

Superior Ole Man United

Manchester United produced another spendlid performance at the valley this morning. i din get to watch tat match as it was 5 in the morning in aust. haha.. but the post match review from soccernet did all the talking. Thanks to another man of the match performance by ronaldo, we are getting closer to b superior. N congrats Solskjaer for getting back into the score sheet today after like almost three years













Ole ole gunnar Solskjaer...












The best part of the day doesn't end there.. My aussie counterpart (so-called) Mark V scored the last minute goal for middlebrough against chelsea, officially defeating them by 2-1...














Check out wut Mourinho said ...

'I am not disappointed. I am disappointed when I deserve to win and do not win. That is when I am disappointed. When I do not win but do not deserve to win, I am not disappointed. We cannot blame referees, we cannot blame the opponents, we cannot blame bad luck. We have to blame our own performance. That is why I am not disappointed. '

All i say is WHAT COW CRAP!!!

No comments: