Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ok ok.. new beginning... NO.. NO more pathetic blogs..

New life has begun... Memories are best kept as memories...

Went to velvet for clubbing last friday... It was one of my best this year... Haha... Besides not having any1 seriously drunk or nose bleeding... so on so forth... The best thing happened was really the presence of Ah Kei... Haha... Totally suprised tat she would come... She told me this was way way much better than clubs in Penang... Penang is lala clubs wei... Neway, plenty of things happened that nite... Haha... I was all over protecting her... It was really fun... Looking her enjoying herself... Honestly, this is the first time i actually intro a fren to clubbing... I felt so so special... The party ended early for me n Ah Kei... We then went to Chapellis for a slice of Mixed Berry Cheesecake plus one latte n one cappucino... Haha.. Let the pics speak for themselves...















This is Ah Kei n me...















Happy Yiki, Vincent, Me n Ah kei....















This is the pic i like the most... But hmm... Keep evrything back into ur pants... She's hot (tat night) i must admit... But me n her are only good frens... Hmm... Nothing more... Ehem...

Haha, neway, there was also Daniel, Serene, Celine (I dunno if i spelled it right), Woo Hsien, Henry, Audrey, Pak Lun, Swee Hoe... Plus some ppl tat i dun remember their names... Hmm, evryone tot i was emo... N i was actually trying to prove something tat nite.. But honestly, i heck care wut evryone thinks... I know i m NOT... DEFO!!!!