Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shawn is a fighter

Shawn is the head of the lion in leo... Borned on the 23rd of July for a reason... As he is a fighter, n he shall never bow down to miseries...

Hehe.. Shawnie is back... After going thru so much miseries in life for the past 3 months... Finally, he learnt the most important lesson of the day... For the more troubles n miseries he has to face, the stronger he will fight back.. N he shall not give up... So, pour more miseries on him as he need more of those to fuel his desire to do even better...

Last sem, i only managed 2Ds n 2Ps... To me, tat sux... I will do even better this time...

To me right now, i realize tat God is forever good to me... He never just gives me the thing i asked for... He gives me more than I could ever imagine... For the first sem, shawnie is lost, n he found someone to fueled him for sem1... N now, for the second sem, the miseries from tat particular someone will fueled him once again to do even better...

Evrything alwiz happen for a reason, i know for sure that the reason things is happening around me is just to make me become so much better... Thank U Lord for loving me so much...

Now, i dare say... I din lose anything in this... Cuz deep down, u know urself that u lost the most beautiful thing tat cud ever happen to ur life... :)

"THE MORE TROUBLE THERE IS, THE STRONGER SHAWNIE SHALL FIGHT"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r a faggot. it is true. :D