Friday, July 20, 2007

So near yet so far...

Had a great dream ystrdy morning, dreamt tat i was back home, enjoying my time with my mum, my sis n my bestest buddies... Celebrating my bday... fuh... was it brilliant...

Woke up at abt 2pm, have a talk with my sis.. My sis asked what i want for my bday... I told her that i wanna go home for the weekend to celebrate my bday... Haha, she said ok... N she will support me financially... N she said that she will do it at all cost... haha... to suprise mum... Hehe.. I guess random-ness n the yeng-ness is in our blood afterall... I just love my sis... Haha, i love tim too... He was so happy to hear me going home that he offered to pick me up from KLIA straight away... Brotherhood to the max...

I grabbed my passport... Called evry1 that i know in melbourne asking if there's any travel agent that they r aware of, i went to STA travel... BUt only to find that there's ticket from Melb-KL but return tick is only available till mid of August... Sigh...

I listed 5 reasons for me to go home :
1. My bday
2. My sis wans to c me
3. To suprise mum
4. I am not having such a great time in melb
5. I am just totally YENG

Haha.. Ended up, i realize i cant b going back... N yet, my frens in melb think that i m... Never bother telling them tat i m in melb anyway... Haha, its good to have a break from them... As too much things had happened lately... They just wun belief the fact tat i m just not emo-ing.. N i laZ to explain to them either... Just let them think tat i m actually back in KL... I reckon wud b a good thing... Mayb ppl think i m stupid or silly... But i dun care...

Btw, i also fell sick... Having sorethroat, fever n headache... N so did Ah Kei... Apparently, we suffered the same sickness at the same time... Wonder wuts the chemistry between us... Haha... Neway, enuff said.. Nitesss

p/s : stop asking me abt the previous blogs peeps... its signed sealed delivered... i just wanna blast everything to my blog... for no apparent reason... and no apparent meaning to cause any types of unnecessary inconveniences.... thank you... lmao

No comments: