Monday, September 17, 2007

Different sides of ME...

The many many moments of ME...


Me n my ji mui, plus mechatrons...

Taking a break in LT ONEMe and my bestest dear dear siew chin... n sam (o_o''')Me, mum, sis n my niece at my second home... Hargrave library

My naughty lil Jaslyn
My bestest Auntie Jerrica... she's alwiz there by my side...

My bestest dear... Khaw Get Pei... Will never forget U.. sorry =)
My Melbournians brosss.... In the ocean facing Sydney Harbour Bridge 2006

The 'Sydney' from Opera House

My bestest MUFY buddies ar...
My Lang-virgin breaking ceremony... with my bestest bros for Xmas, i think!!!

The Chi-Lounge K session with the cool bananas 2007
My bros before my return to Melb, June 2006, Chillis MV
My first CF in many many years, thanx to Jian Aun, we were housemates minus ONE

Year ONE, context engineering research project, is to play in Sunway Lagoon for free


The fours.. unfortunately... hehe.. but finally... I am a Bachelor

Yew Seong (M'sia-Sydney-Melb) and Wei Ling 2006

My bestest pattern pattern girl mate, Andrea Kong.... hot property for many guys out there..
Me with the Biotechs... N my bestest daughters

Me n my Year ONE club hopping, bar dancing, lounge crapping buddies... RESPECT!!

MUMSU ball 2006... Hehe... Emphasis is on ME n my Dear Dear.. lol..

K session with about 30 bros n sis.... wonderful... Song bird ktv, Imbi Plaza... dodgy but FUN...

Just me and Ah Kei.. very love this pic...

CRS budss.... 5 years, some 11 years journey alongside me... Pattern pattern on...

2006 of plenty K sessions...

Hmm... My Darling Tan May Fay... very hot... very adorable... Hurt me badly... =(
N still my darling, nonetheless... Darl... must miss me, ya...

Needless to say, my bestest buddies of all time... Walk thru so many things together...

My life's a whacking moment rite? I just can't ask for more from God..
Thank You, Father Lord in Heaven.....

2 comments:

shawnie said...

I have to comment on my own post.. This has really been great for me.. Thanks evry1 that came into my life.. God bless you all...

N bros, till death do us all apart...

Anonymous said...

truly the faggot spirit. Banzai! :D