Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My super belated bday post... lol...

I had a great one this year...

The nite before my bday... I was out dinner at Bamboe (An Indonesian restaurant in Homesglen) which i used to go occasionally last year. Was celebrating my bday with Dennis, Jian Aun and Princess Grace Yong. I ordered the long missed nasi ayam komplet with es teller.

After which, i went to black house for a cut cake session... My mango cake... Thanx Yiki and Daniel..

On the day itself (23rd July), i was suppose to go out with Ah Kei but she turned out to be ill. So i opted to spent time with my best city buds... We had dinner at staglatite b4 chilling in a bar cum bistro named red violin at Burke's...



















My first ever flamin 151 - Thanx Cheryl Ta...




























We were partying with some ang mo chics around the bar...
Presents : Sam, Yuan, Cheryl, Henry, Audrey, Vincent n ME...

ok.. tats abt it on Monday, the 23rd....

Tuesday was my usual best class day... from 9am to 9pm...

Neway, Wednesday was karoke nite at Chilounge...















The peeps plus Henry behind the camera....
















Apparently, we ordered a beer name Lucky beer. It had the "Happy God of Buddhism" carved on it... N we think it were cool.. But the beer really did sucked... It was MADE IN AUSTRALIA apparently....

Ok... Thursday....

Went out for movies with Shin Yi for the first time... Yes, just the two of us.. Went to watch Simpsons at The Knox, my first time there too.... Before sending her to Clayton for the trip to Falls Creek which apparently i should have been there if not my weekend class for AFF5021...

It went on... Friday....

Was at this Italian cafe at Lygons, with my aussie buddies... Joseph (HK), Janice(Msia), Tina (China) n some other China ppl which i forgotten their name plus an Aussie guy...
Then i headed to Si Tian's place for a great poker nite... I won AUD20....

Tat sums it all up la...

There was also a dinner with my fairy tale fren i met on the plane on the way back from Malaysia in July last year... Diane....
We went for dinner at this Msian restaurant named "Malay Mas"... Appareently, i been to tat restaurant b4, like 4 years back.. Then we head over to San Churros for some Spanish Chocolatey dessert....

Dunno if i left any parties out... But i really had a great time...

Besides those liquors, meals n desserts... Need to thank my mum for the Polo T, thank Mel n Cl for the Ipod condom n Yiki for the Harry Potter book 7, was realeased 2 days b4 my bday...

N also, Happy same bday to Phlegon(Msia Bud), Jun Heng (Mechatron), Wei Wei (meet in AUst) n Wei Jan (HIgh school mate).... All of us were 84s except for one... No names needed to be mentioned...

No comments: