Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Proactive rather than reactive, Malaysia!!

First of all, Selamat Hari Kebangsaan ke-50, Malaysia....
I hope your new year resolution is to be proactive rather than be reactive...

I took the opportunity of the independance day celebration to go clubbing... Mumsu, the Malaysian Club for Monash Clayton student held a merdeka celebration party at velour... N me, dying for some alcohol n party, decided to go forth...

But the sad part is, the club was real dodgy... Spent most of my time in the smoking area with Tequila Lizarto... N i realize... chatting with her was more fun than being in the club itself...

I know today is goinna be my lucky day... Cuz i bumped into a fren in Tung Wo for dinner... N it was really great...

No pix available for the velour session.. cuz Shin Yi, apparently bearing my son, Swanston only on that particular nite... Havent sent me any pixx yet....

No comments: