Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy birthday Malaysia

I was late to wish selamat hari jadi malaysia.. was busy doing my assignments regarding the channel deepening at port philip... but newayss.... today is the beginning of spring... it was 24 degrees out there today... heard from the radio that it's the hottest first day of spring ever in victoria... n to make matters worse.. the unofficial exam timetable is out... the last exam timetable tat has anything to do wit me...

But the funniest thing tat happened today was the fire 'drill'... till now i dunno if its a real fire or it was juz a drill... i was doin my thesis in the mechanical workshop today when the alarm triggered... there's actually speakers with a man voice saying evacuate... the msian campus' fire alarm oni rings all the way... without telling u wut to do.. anyway... it really pisses me off... i juz got to do my thesis seriously.. the workshop technicians have breaks all the time... breakfast break, lunch break.. tea break... which sucked out so much time... n i can oni do my work there when i do not have class.. so the fire drill sucked out more time... n the best part was... my fabrication was done to the milimeter... so i need lots n lots of time juz to cut off a small part from my mild steel... haha... so fcuked up man...

newayzz.... Happy HARI KERMERDEKAAN YANG KE-39 ya... LOVE YA

No comments: