Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bad Omen for the great day.. N the shawncheryl story continues..

Today, was suppose to be a usual day.. i slept suprisingly early ystrdy after i had done my mini assignment for technology n society.. So, i woke up at abt 8.10am, took my bath... got ready for my task at the workshop today.. I reached there, n suprisingly today, Mr. Maurice Gay.. n yes.. tat's his name... Helped me to do all the tough jobs instead of me doing it.. But as i travelled around the engineering faculty, i bumped into Dr. Mazid twice.. How bad can tat b? As 4 u tat doesn't noe his legends.. He is the 'best' lecturer of all time n the only one tat succeeded in changing my course from mechatronic to mazidtronic..

Lol... Neways, Sam had asked me out for a K session few days back.. N today was the day.. I borrowed chris' car n fetched yong yuan n sam to the city for dinner n then k session.. Neway, the great things started to happen then on.. It was raining heavily n i cudn't get a parking space nearing burke st. for dinner.. Thus, Sam called my Cheryl if i could park in his apartment instead which is at QV2.. So i went to pick Cheryl from UNi lodge..N to her apartment... Haha... The rumours of me n cheryl being 'together' took a huge step forward as we announced to evry1 tat we r together... lol... I BABI u ar, my Cheryl... neway, it was great fun having her... She's cud b nice at times..

Neway, after dinner, we went to K box @ La Trobe for our K session.. My first ever in my time here.. The place was quite dodgy, but we had real fun in it.. We sang songs.. N tease Yi Khee on the departure of Mr. Johnson which is back to Taiwan for good.. Haha... N obviously, me n cheryl had great time too.. Leaving others plenty of question marks in their head... which was fun to me.. Oh ya, this is also the first time, i did a loop turn... which is oni done at places tat has tram tracks on them.. which means, keeping left then turn right.. when the light turns red.. lol.. Overall the K session was briliant... From 10pm to 4am.. Singing, 'chai-mui-ing', drinking, fagging n camera whoring.. Evry1 was completely dead by abt 3am.. thanx to Mr Johnie Walker that we bought..

No comments: