Saturday, September 30, 2006

Suggestion any1?

I alwiz cant understand myself... When i m in a relationship... Y is there not any 'electricity'? Y does it happen to me in my relationships in the past three years.. Whether anot, my other half is all that i ever dreamt of... Since last friday.... i oni realize tat the problem was there after all... There was this girl tat i really really liked three years back... I noe tat i m totally not her cup of tea... i dunno y... i juz like her... n the fact tat i noe tat i m not her type... i went on... telling myself tat i dun like her.. i guessed i succeeded.. then i went on to have a relationship wit this girl... i knew tat she had me at hello... thou, i noe she has got evrything tat i have got.. but i juz cant find the 'chemistry'... i really dunno y... i had been thru some other relationships too... but still i cant find out, y there isn't any chemistry..
Last Friday, i understand finally... I was kinda drunk at tat moment.. when i look at her... i mean she was the girl tat i liked three years ago.... i suddenly got the urge n the electricity... i felt as thou.. my heart wans me to tell her tat i love her... but my 10% sober brain stop me from doin tat... oni then, i realize tat... all this while... i haven't had got her out of my heart... tats was wut preventing me to have the 'electricity' in my relationship...
but nonetheless, right now... i noe tat i m still not her cup of tea.. n neva will b... the fact is... i noe i shud move on.. but how... becuz b4 this... i tot i had moved on... but after three damn years oni i realize tat... she is still having a special place in my heart... wut if i start a new relationship... n due to tat reason... there aren't any electricity? tat will i have to breakup again?

No comments: