Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Merdeka Malaysia

Just an update of my life...

Got my PCE test out of the way... Got a PASS for the paper... Being the lazy me, i only managed to read 4 of the total 7 chapters... Went in the exam hall, took about 15 minutes to answer 50 mcq(s) and 5 mins to check them and then leave the exam hall...

Internet has been down for the past one week... Finally got it fixed after my PCE test this morning... apparently, lightning can strike modems in a way that it disrupts the settings.. at least this is what the technician say... but i still can't see the logic of it....

Also, I had a chat with Justin Leow from Singapore in Mid Valley after work. His has got a job to offer me in singapore. Without doubt, this is a huge opportunity... The currency, the exposure, switching for a national surveyor into an international surveyor, chance of going back to Australia for work (since i m also helping out the Perth side) and finally away from the MCs... After about a 2 hour chat with him, i realize that they are a very american cultured company meaning its results driven.. I love what he has got to say about the company.. I think there are many things that i can look at from the job offer.. However, being experience what it is to be abroad without my mum, sis, my best buddies... This would be somehow different althou they are probably few hours bus away... Chartis is also currently providing me a great learning curve unlike during the days my previous HoD is in charged... Both is good, money will probably end up as the deciding factor... I would take some time to think about this... Plus there are 2 more candidates up for the job offer in 2 weeks time... But i guess, my presentation of myself is not bad at all... not much hiccups.. n i think i tell him exactly what a person i m, so there is no over-expectation of me... i would work better being motivated rather than being expected... Anyhow the result, we shall see...

No comments: