Friday, August 20, 2010

A rude awakening

For the past 4 months, u came, u saw, u conquered... I tried my very best to please you... so much, i realize, i lost myself... finally, things got out of hand.. emo period kicks in...

But i learnt two important things,
1. Cold blooded (not only that you are towards me, but this is what i am going to be)
2. I no longer leave my plate clean

At least, it's clear to me now.. not only that I got myself back.. I realize what I am going to do... Not only in relationship sense.. Things had hit hard on me lately.. I was whining too much..

I am no longer going to whine ever in my life.. I will definitely going to make it happen.. I know what I am going to do to make my career bloom now.. Same as for you.. I know it's probably mission impossible.. But i vow to try my best, not to please you, but to be with you.. Because I love how you make me feel when I am with you.. N you're worth it...

No comments: