Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"Just nice"

Life to me is a bitch when the line is too straight
I always like spicing it up a little
However, spicing it too much will just make it inedible
Spicing it too little is practically stupid

Life to me is a bitch when the line is at the bottom
I hate this as I loses my smile cause that is one thing about me I love the most
I could always hype things up knowing me
But behind that clusters of neurons,
I know it is hanging out at this bottom part of the line which makes me appreciate the top
I just need to toy with with it

Life to me is a bitch when the line is at the top
I always smile
When I smile, the smile-o-meter starts ticking
Putting a count to the number of smiles
Behind that clusters of neurons,
I asked myself, "Is this ever going to end? Because I am bored (not sick) being at the top

Complicated? No, I love it "Just nice"

Conclusion, the thing hiding behind that clusters of neurons is the bastard that is killing me

No comments: