Saturday, October 16, 2010

A chain of unexpected events...

"So there you go, an unexpected all expense settled trip to the KLCC bridge, a portable fire extinguisher, a meet up with an old fren, meeting up with radio people, gathering and meeting up the hottest chic on my FB list.... And to top it up, I already have plans set up for Deepavalli, Christmas and New Years day countdown already. Seriously, an oversea trip, a pending oversea trip and a visit from a close friend from oversea.

Just when you think life can't get any better, it does. Just wish that i have more time to fit it all."

Let me start of with Wednesday (I am still overwhelmed by the presence of Ipad). Okay, anyway, I was involved with Malaysian Insurance Institute for the training. At the end of the day, an ad-hoc visit to the KLCC bridge was included as MII's value added entertainment. FOC and I don't have to make the 3 hour queue for it. Being a KL boy, I am embarrassed that I took 13 years to step foot there.
Riding the elevator

At the bridge
More pix....

At the final day of training, it included a visit to Fire Fighter Sdn Bhd, a company established by my uni mate. I haven't seen her since I took over her Melbourne room 4 years ago. At the end of the day, I got a gift from her.. N here goes...

1 kg ABC powder portable fire extinguisher.. lol... Market price RM75

Her family is also involved in setting the Fullhouse at Sunway Giza, her mum invited me and Suet Li to have lunch at the restaurant. Little did i realize that it was a food testing with some radio people from One, Fly and Hot FM people... The food was fantastic. Not only that it is, those food are specially cooked and it's off the menu food...

The restaurant (Not my pic)
The people..
And it doesn't end there, my "mami" came over with the Singapore people for the a low profile gathering. We had happy hour at KL Life, and went up for Japanese and then 2nd round of Happy hour at Overtime. After which, i brought them to A&W for curly fries and bring them for their to die for maggi goreng and back to Ascott. The best thing is, I am seeing them again plus the hottest FB chic ever tmrw... Hehe.. Can't wait, Joyce Chow @ Times Square... And I am already having other plans in the morning with my family, evening a full month party, midnite, a sing k session... Busy busy busy...

October 24th update...

To top it all up, i went to Hong Kong for 6 days. Once i set foot back in Malaysia, i received 3 emails inviting me for an interview on Monday, and then a wedding reception tonite and a KPI to do immediately on Monday morning.... Unexpected events set to continue..

No comments: