Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Singapore day

I have got so much to blog... I start off with my ONE day Singapore trip. Objective of trip BUSINESS...

Once i walked out of Changi terminal 1, i saw burger king breakfast, with pork BACON. PORK, i tell you.. I knew i had to have it..

The Enormous Omelette Sandwich (2 sandwich bread stuffed with scramble eggs, a piece of meat and a slice of bacon)...

And with an additional of S$0.80, you get the mini hash browns (it was cute)
And so, i went for "business". As I was already informed, I will be meeting 5 different people to discuss about my business. Each for an hour including one teleconference discussion with the Australia side of the business. Anyway, the business went perfectly well. They said they want the business to be done, and I wanted more money from it. The best thing is, I even got my scheduled Korea trip in March next year fitted perfectly in between the business. The best part is, I got free ramen lunch and also my air ticket reimbursed in cash. The business deal completed early, so i had time and the extra CASH for shopping. And so......

Tada...... The Ipad

No comments: