Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Such a busy time

Haha.. Apart from my internet being down-ed for the past week... I was damn blardy busy... But the best part is I've now been away from the office since day one of the month... I had been to Malaysian Re @Damansara Heights training for the past one week... The Fire Risk Inspection Training is to get all the new risk engineers that recently join the insurance industry to get them ready for site visits, hydraulic calculations and pump tests... After being a risk engineer myself for over 1 and a half year, the training is some what a refreshing course for me... N the best part is, they serve morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea... N the food is really good...



To top things up, I am attending another training this week with Malaysian Insurance Institute on Applying Insurance measures on preventing Property lose.. Sounds boring huh? But that's my job... It's held at Hotel Quality along Raja Laut... And next week, I am departing for Hong Kong... wooo hooooo.....

On a totally unrelated topic, I had my own Octoberfest celebration at Malones @KLCC last Friday. It was jammed pack with the Whites. Somehow, me and my mates found a tiny small table. So, I ordered my Heineken (I am pretty much not a Stout person although Malones is an Irish bar). Then Justin came and told me about this 1 liter of Tiger promotion for the Octoberfest. The part that made me ordered that was the mug. Once you're done with your drink, you can bring the mug home... It was really torturing, with the mug.. it's all worth it...

And it was really really big... See how huge it stands beside a pint of Guinness



No comments: